Commit to yourself. Commit to living with more ease, alignment, and personal power.
I am committed to understanding your needs and supporting your well-being.
I am watching the anxiety, uncertainty, and fear arising from the Pandemic. I also recognize deeply the desire to make a positive difference and show leadership.
Let’s talk about how to consciously navigate this time with grace and resilience.
You may need:
- to clarify a new direction
- to get out of a rut
- to know what you want more often
- less anxiety and stress
- to surrender what isn’t working
- to create stronger boundaries with other people
- someone to listen, reflect, and ask you questions
- tools and accountability on making changes
- to own your power more deeply
Coaching can be in person, by phone, or online. Support includes live sessions and unlimited email, phone, and text access.
I will continually support you with check-ins, articles, books, websites, and other resources.
All coaching clients receive meditation and event Patronage benefits at Community Hub McCall, CUB.